THE 7 HABITS
1. Be Proactive
2. Begin with the End in Mind
3. Put First Things First
4. Think Win-Win
5. Seek First to Understand, Then be Understood
7. Sharpen the Saw
On Thursday, we made a special Friendship Snack to represent the types of behaviors and attitudes we like to have in our classroom. Be sure to ask your student about the different ingredients! And don't forget to ask them about the rotten banana!
* Our first math test will be WEDNESDAY! I will get them graded and sent home hopefully by the end of the week.
* STUDY GUIDE: I make a study guide for each assessment. These are completely optional BUT I promise the study guide is extremely close to the actual assessment. If your child does well on the study guide and understands the concepts, they should do very well on the assessment. Study guides came home yesterday. You do not need to return them to school. I also posted pictures on DOJO in case your child did not make it home with his or her copy.
* All money and orders are due by Sept 12th.
* Sadly the amazing coupon books do not count towards chickens or other prizes.
* Make checks payable to Willard East.
* Please return the coupon book if you do not plan to purchase it.
Mon.– No School
Happy Early Birthday!